ShareThis

July 02, 2013

How to setup apn on iphone 3gs for Batelco Internet

At first, acquiring a new IPhone 5 is not easy to setup and configure when your are new to this device. I get this unit from Batelco in Bahrain since they are offering a very nice monthly subscription which is very affordable for me. I turned on my 3Gs and wondering why I could not connect to the internet. After some research, I could find the answer so I decided to go to the Batelco Customer Support. To my surprise of what they did, its just very simple steps.

Here are the steps:
Step 1. On your IPhone 5, tapped on the "Settings ->General->Cellular->Cellular Data Network"
Step 2. Under "Cellular Data", provide the following information

APN "internet.batelco.com"
Username "wap"
Password "wap"

All without a quote.

Step 3. Turn OFF the Iphone for 10 seconds and then turn it ON again.

Note: If your Iphone 5 is connected to your PC or laptop using USB, be sure to disconnect.

No comments: